Melbourne CCTV Installation
With CCTV surveillance installed on your business premises, you will be able to keep a watchful eye over your staff and facilities.
Once we know your specific requirements, we can create a top-notch security solution from a range of branded CCTV systems.
When integrated with our other products such as access control and monitoring systems, we can ensure that only authorised personnel have access to restricted areas in your premises.
In the event of an intrusion, we will provide an immediate response at any time - day or night.
Our CCTV systems are built with convenience, ease-of-use, and affordability in mind.
You can view and manage your premises on your smartphone, tablet, or PDA for unbeatable security and instant information.
When considering CCTV for your business, there are a number of important issues to consider:
- Camera placement: i.e. letter boxes, main entry points such as main entry doors, lifts and lift lobbies, car parks and rubbish dumping areas are all problem areas to consider as well.
- Legislative Requirements: If there is any legislation governing what you must have for your business. This also may determine camera placement, the resolution of cameras you must have and storage requirements.
- Storage requirements i.e. 30 days recording, just bear in mind the more storage you require the more it will cost, as you will require either more or larger hard drives, and in some cases you will require a more expensive recording device. Some recorders only take 1 or 2 Hard Drives but some of the enterprise grade recorders will have 8, 16 or 24 hard drive bays allowing you to record from days to even months depending on how many cameras you have as well.
- Technology Type / Protocol Requirements: i.e. type of CCTV technology you need, and the cabling topology required for your business For example, if you have legacy coaxial cabling from analogue cameras having been installed previously, you can have HDCVI cameras installed allowing up to 4K video transmission over coax. This way you save the cost of having to re-cable your premises. If you have an existing network or even no network, we recommend you install IP cameras as they give you more flexibility if you need to expand your system down track and the picture quality is better than their HDCVI counterparts.
- Hybrid Systems: In some cases, you may have both legacy coaxial cabling and network cabling onsite, this is not a problem as we can install a hybrid recorder which will enable us to connect HDCVI and IP cameras simultaneously. Eversafe has a solution for almost every situation and requirement.
- Brands: Dahua Technology is a leading solutions provider in the global video surveillance industry, with more than 13000 employees worldwide. Dahua solutions, products and services are used in over 180 countries and regions around the world. Since 2014, Dahua has ranked 2nd in the global video surveillance equipment market. Eversafe has been using Dahua Technology since 2003.
We have provided security solutions to some of Australia's most recognised companies, including:
Let Eversafe be your shortcut to a cost effective, professional CCTV system that works.
Contact us today for more information.