Eversafe business security solutions can greatly reduce the likelihood of theft, vandalism and stock loss in your business saving you precious time, energy and money in the future.Â Â With the use of video surveillance, Eversafe can help you detect crime, deter criminal activity and enhance the safety of your employees.
What level of business security do I need?
The level required is determined by the level of risk involved in your premises. You must take into consideration insurance requirements set out by your insurance provider to ensure that you are properly covered in the case of an emergency. For example, if you were a chemist, we would recommend a much higher level of security to protect things like drugs, etc. as opposed to a residence.
What basic actions can I do to increase my business security?
- Make your business name and address clearly visible on the exterior of your premises to aide emergency services in locating your property quicker
- Display warning signs around your premises such as â€˜no cash on premisesâ€™ to deter intruders or robberies
- Have effective lighting outside your business to deter vandalism and break-ins
- Keep detailed records of the most important assets owned by the business
- Protect your windows with a security screen and window locks
- Look for obstructions and opportunities for criminal concealment outside your business
- Limit the amount of cash in public view
- Train your staff on how to respond to serious incidents or crime on the premises
Simplify your business security with a CCTV system
CCTV has become one of the most popular deterrents against property crime. With police using CCTV cameras clearly and accurately to identify offenders, itâ€™s no wonder more and more businesses are choosing to secure their premises with one of the most valuable security and loss-prevention solutions available on the market.
From identifying intruders to providing reassurance to your staff and the public, CCTV technology allows you to keep a watchful eye over any area of your business you choose, while Digital Video Recording makes it easy to find high-quality footage quickly should you require it.
How do I get security monitoring?