How often have you heard, and then ignored, a siren or alarm bell coming from a building or a vehicle? In today’s fast paced society we have become desensitised to these sounds, which means when you’re not home, you now need to rely on more than just your neighbours to alert authorities, and protect your most important assets. You need our 24 Hour Monitored Alarm Systems.
Our alarm monitoring services operate 24 hours a day 365 days of the year (and 366 on leap years!).
A monitored alarm system gives the business owner peace of mind:
- It offers protection in critical events such as fire and medical emergencies or when you need to contact police.
- It is a deterrent to intruders and thieves.
- Our incident response times are less than half an hour.
- Our security monitoring centre is manned by experienced professionals.
- With 24/7 coverage, your business has maximum protection.
What happens when something triggers my monitored alarm systems?
When your alarm notifies our Melbourne security monitoring centre of an emergency or disturbance that is not disarmed with a valid user code, our control room operators will:
- Call your premises to validate whether a false alarm has occurred.
- If that fails, try to contact you via your contact response list.
Once contacted, you have the option to instruct us to send out a patrol car to attend the situation.
How does 24hr alarm monitoring work?
Our alarm systems attach to your telephone line or wireless network. The alarm signal is sent directly to our security monitoring centre.
Wireless security monitoring in Melbourne can protect you if there is damage or tampering with your phone line. Wireless business alarm monitoring is highly secure and involves attaching a wireless alarm monitoring interface (WAMI) to your alarms control panel. The ‘WAMI’ then sends signals directly to the monitoring center.
What level of 24hr Monitoring Security do I need?
To determine the level of monitoring you require, we look at the level of risk at your premises. You must take into consideration insurance requirements set out by your insurance provider to ensure you have proper cover in the case of an emergency.