24 Hour Monitored Security Systems
How often have you heard, and then ignored, a siren or alarm bell coming from a building or a vehicle? In today’s fast paced society we have become desensitised to these sounds, which means when you’re not home, you now need to rely on more than just your neighbours to alert authorities, and protect your most important assets. You need our 24hr monitoring and security services.
Eversafe Melbourne Security Monitoring services operate 24 hours a day 365 days of the year (and 366 on leap years!). Our customers have complete peace of mind that their homes and families are always being protected by our Melbourne security monitoring centre.
Why combine security monitoring with your home alarm?
- Our business alarm monitoring incident response times are less than half an hour.
- Peace of mind and 24/7 protection with our 24hr monitoring security.
- Experienced professionals looking out for your home in our Melbourne security monitoring centre.
- Our security monitoring in Melbourne provides intruder and theft prevention in addition to alarm response.
- Security Monitoring in Melbourne offers protection in critical events such as fire, medical emergencies, or should you need to contact police.
What happens when my 24 Monitoring Security alarm is triggered?
Melbourne Security-Monitoring-Systems When your alarm notifies our Melbourne security monitoring centre of an emergency or disturbance that is not disarmed with a valid user code, our control room operators will:
- At our Melbourne security monitoring centre we first call your premises to validate whether a false alarm has occurred
- Our Melbourne security monitoring staff then endeavour to communicate the situation to you via your contact response list
- Once our security monitoring in Melbourne has made contact with you, you have the option to instruct us to send out a patrol car to attend the situation
How does 24hr alarm monitoring work?
Eversafe alarm systems are attached to your telephone line, or wireless network, which sends signals from your home alarm, direct to our Melbourne security monitoring centre. Highly secure, wireless security monitoring in Melbourne can protect you in instances where your phone line may be damaged or tampered with. Wireless business alarm monitoring is highly secure and involves attaching a wireless alarm monitoring interface (WAMI) to your alarms control panel. The ‘WAMI’ then sends signals directly to the Eversafe security monitoring center.
What level of 24hr Monitoring Security do I need?
The level of 24hr monitoring security required is determined by the level of risk involved in your premises. You must take into consideration insurance requirements set out by your insurance provider to ensure that you are properly covered in the case of an emergency.
Free Quote & Online Security Evaluation
To organise a FREE quote and demonstration, send us a message and we’ll get back to you.